What to Expect
It's important to us that you feel confident in booking your mountain vacation lodging with us and that you fully understand the rental process, from payment to arrival. We've outlined the steps for you below and included information to help you plan your stay with us. Also, please visit our FAQ page for even more information. Don't hesitate to contact us if we've missed something or if you just want to chat!
- To book a reservation, we require a 50% deposit. The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. If your arrival date is within 60 days, the total amount is due upon booking. We happily offer online reservations and accept Visa, MC, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
- We send you a confirmation message as soon as we receive payment.
- For cancellations submitted in writing (via email) at least 60 days before the Arrival Date, we will refund the deposit minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds are given for cancellations within 60 days of the Arrival Date. We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance immediately after booking your reservation.
When you book one of our Copper Mountain Condos:
You will arrive at Copper Mountain, you will go straight to your condo (except for The Cirque and Tucker Mountain Lodge) and get your keys from a lockbox. Parking passes and additional keys are in the condo, along with our contact info. All of our condos have equipment storage outside the condo, in either a storage closet or locker.
If your Copper Mountain lodging is in The Cirque:
You will first check in at Copper Mountain Lodging. The Copper Lodging Front Desk is located at 509 Copper Rd, Copper Mountain, Co 80443. When you turn into the Copper Mountain Resort, go past the first stop sign and see the 3rd building on the right, past the Woodward at Copper Barn. Look for the rock sign that says Lodging Check-in and Athletic Club. You will enter at the main entrance and go up the stairs to the left. At the top of the stairs, you will see the registration desk where you'll check in. Check-in time is 4:00pm. If you arrive before 4:00pm, you can check in, get your condo keys, your check-in packet and a map with directions to The Cirque. The representative will take your cell phone number and either send you a text or call you when your condo is ready. If you arrive after sundown, look for the blue tree above the Lodging Check-in sign (the entrance is before the sign, but if you pass it there's another entrance to the right just ahead). You will enter at the main entrance and go up the stairs to the left. At the top of the stairs, you will see the registration desk where you'll check in.
If your Copper condo rental is in Tucker Mountain Lodge:
You will first check in at the Copper Vacations office at 760 Copper Road in Copper Mountain. No need to worry about the check-in desk closing time. Just arrive at your convenience after 4pm, and if the office is closed, you will find a check-in packet waiting for you just outside the door. You will store your skis and equipment in your own assigned ski locker on the ground level of the Tucker Mountain Lodge building.
Items INCLUDED in your rental property are:
- Fully equipped kitchens with full-sized appliances including: refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer and crockpot. We supply our kitchens with dishes, utensils, glassware, cookware, pots, pans, baking dishes. We also supply each kitchen with the following items: salt, pepper, sugar, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, dish towels, dish cloths, and dish sponges,
- Bathrooms supplied with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, tissues, toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner, body soap, hand soap, and lotion,
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bath),
- A clean condo supplied with linens including sheets, pillowcases, blankets and comforters. Before you arrive, our housekeepers clean tirelessly to prepare your condo perfectly. To keep your rental cost down, there is no daily maid service. But, if you would like a daily or mid-stay maid service, we offer that for a fee,
- A washer/dryer either in the unit, or a laundry room in the building,
- Iron and ironing board,
- Free on-site parking for at least 2 cars, and free WiFi Internet,
- Firewood in units with a wood-burning fireplace.
Items NOT INCLUDED in your rental property:
- Food products, coffee, spices, condiments, and basic cooking supplies (i.e. flour, oils, etc.) are not supplied.
- Laundry detergent is not supplied.
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash and curling irons are not provided.
- Daily housekeeping services are not provided.
Please visit our FAQ page for even more information. Don't hesitate to contact us if we've missed something or if you just want to chat!
Copper Junction building is the perfect location for a Ski-in Ski-out, the lift is literally right out the door. Our condo unit 306 was great as well. I loved the fireplace and the loft style was really neat. The place was a lot roomier than the pictures give it credit. It was very cozy and if we stay a weekend at Copper again, I will definitely try to get this place again. Also, the manager was diligent. We had a couple of questions while we were there and she was quick to return our calls, even one we made our first night around 9:00 pm! All around perfect place to stay!