About Our Copper Condos Vacation Rental Company
Since 2003, our little Colorado mountain vacation rental company has accommodated thousands of guests in our slope-side Copper Mountain condos and our Peak One condo in Frisco. Our small but mighty staff has over 95 years combined experience in the guest service and lodging industries, and we are relentlessly focused on providing a quality experience to our guests. Our guests are from the US and all around the world - from six continents so far. We'd love to hear from some penguins to make it seven!
All of us at Copper Colorado Condos live, own homes and have families in Summit County - in Frisco, Copper Mountain and Summit Cove. When you contact us, you won't get a call center with seasonal employees, or a company primarily operating on some other mountain. When you contact us by email or phone, you will reach one of us - all long-time Summit County locals with extensive knowledge about Copper Mountain and Frisco and very detailed familiarity with each and every one of our vacation rental condos.
More Copper Colorado Condos trivia, if you're interested:
- We communicate in English, and some of us are also fluent in German and French.
- Leigh, the owner, has an MBA from Drake University in Iowa. She much prefers this fun little lodging business to the corporate world.
- We haven't yet decided if folding guest towels into animal shapes is corny or cool. What do you think?
- The owner's partner, Bob, operated the Hilton Creek Hostel for seven years near Yosemite, where he baked killer blueberry muffins every Sunday.
- Our assistant is from Paris, France.
- Our maintenance guy doesn't talk much, but he's super serious about fixing things.
- Leigh and Bob have traveled to all seven continents. They wanted to bring home a penguin once. But instead, they settled for a black and white dog from the local animal shelter.
If you still have questions about Copper Colorado Condos, then please contact us!
For property owners:
If you are a Copper Mountain or Frisco property owner and are interested in our lodging management services, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact us for more information. We look forward to discussing your situation to learn if Copper Colorado Condos is a good fit for you and your property.
Copper Mountain is a world-class ski resort located in Summit County, Colorado, 75 miles west of Denver. With 22 lifts and 2465 acres of ski and snowboarding terrain, Copper Mountain is your perfect winter ski or summer getaway. Rather than mixing the beginner skier areas with the more advance terrain, Copper has made safety a top priority, with an entire mountain area dedicated to the beginner skier/rider. Advanced and expert terrain has its own side of the mountain. And, Copper Mountain's ski school is one of the top-ranked in the country. Copper Mountain village offers shopping, dining, slope-side lodging and winter activities including snow tubing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling, and summer activities of hiking, biking, golf and rafting.
You can't go wrong with Copper Colorado Condos...
From the time I met Leigh, I knew she was the right person to manage our condo. She has a keen understanding of the current market and a sixth sense about marketing, pricing and applicants. Our net doubled in the first year! The percentage of repeat customers is continuing to grow. Leigh and her staff will treat your condo as if it were her own. You can’t go wrong with Leigh and Copper Colorado Condos!
Condo Owner – Copper Mountain, Colorado