It's important to us that you feel confident in booking your mountain vacation lodging with us and that you fully understand the rental process, from payment to arrival. We've outlined the steps for you below and included information to help you plan your stay with us. Also, please visit our FAQ page for even more information. Don't hesitate to contact us if we've missed something or if you just want to chat!
- To book a reservation, we require a 50% deposit. The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. If your arrival date is within 60 days, the total amount is due upon booking. We happily offer online reservations and accept Visa, MC, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
- We send you a confirmation message as soon as we receive payment.
- For cancellations submitted in writing (via email) at least 60 days before the Arrival Date, we will refund the deposit minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds are given for cancellations within 60 days of the Arrival Date. We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance immediately after booking your reservation.
When you book one of our Copper Mountain Condos:
You will arrive at Copper Mountain, you will go straight to your condo (except for Tucker Mountain Lodge) and get your keys from a lockbox. Parking passes and additional keys are in the condo, along with our contact info. All of our condos have equipment storage outside the condo, in either a storage closet or locker.
If your Copper condo rental is in Tucker Mountain Lodge:
You will first stop on the way to the building to pick up your key from a lockbox, and then continue on to the Tucker Mountain Lodge underground parking garage (pictured).
Items INCLUDED in your rental property are:
- Fully equipped kitchens with full-sized appliances including: refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer and crockpot. We supply our kitchens with dishes, utensils, glassware, cookware, pots, pans, baking dishes. We also supply each kitchen with the following items: salt, pepper, sugar, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, dish towels, dish cloths, and dish sponges,
- Bathrooms supplied with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, tissues, toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner, body soap, hand soap, and lotion,
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bath),
- A clean condo supplied with linens including sheets, pillowcases, blankets and comforters. Before you arrive, our housekeepers clean tirelessly to prepare your condo perfectly. To keep your rental cost down, there is no daily maid service. But, if you would like a daily or mid-stay maid service, we offer that for a fee,
- A washer/dryer either in the unit, or a laundry room in the building,
- Iron and ironing board,
- Free on-site parking for one vehicle, and free WiFi Internet, (additional parking allowed at our Beeler Place and Peak One properties)
- Firewood in units with a wood-burning fireplace.
Items NOT INCLUDED in your rental property:
- Food products, coffee, spices, condiments, and basic cooking supplies (i.e. flour, oils, etc.) are not supplied.
- Laundry detergent is not supplied.
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash and curling irons are not provided.
- Daily housekeeping services are not provided.
Copper Junction building is the perfect location for a Ski-in Ski-out, the lift is literally right out the door. Our condo unit 306 was great as well. I loved the fireplace and the loft style was really neat. The place was a lot roomier than the pictures give it credit. It was very cozy and if we stay a weekend at Copper again, I will definitely try to get this place again. Also, the manager was diligent. We had a couple of questions while we were there and she was quick to return our calls, even one we made our first night around 9:00 pm! All around perfect place to stay!