Since 2003, we've hosted thousands of travelers in our slope-side Copper Mountain condos and our Peak One condo in Frisco. Our small but mighty staff has over 95 years combined experience in the guest service and lodging industries, and we are relentlessly focused on providing a quality experience to our guests. Our guests are from the U.S. and all around the world - from six continents so far. We'd love to hear from some penguins to make it seven!
All of us at Copper Condos live and have families in the area - in Frisco, Copper Mountain, Leadville and Summit Cove. When you contact us, you won't get a call center with seasonal employees, or a company primarily operating on some other mountain. When you contact us by email or phone, you will reach one of us - all long-time locals with extensive knowledge about Copper Mountain and Frisco and very detailed familiarity with each and every one of our vacation rental condos.
More Copper Condos trivia, if you're interested:
- We communicate in English, and some of us are also fluent in French and Spanish!
- Leigh, the owner, has an MBA from Drake University in Iowa. She much prefers this fun little lodging business to the corporate world.
- We haven't yet decided if folding guest towels into animal shapes is corny or cool. What do you think?
- Our assistant manager worked for Copper Mountain Condo Rentals (CMCR) many moons ago and has fond memories of the B-Lift pub.
- Our maintenance guys don't talk much, but are super serious about fixing things.
- One of us has traveled to all seven continents. She wanted to bring home a penguin once. But instead, settled for a black and white dog from the local animal shelter.
If you still have questions about Copper Condos, then please contact us.
To Property Owners:
Please click here for more information on our rental management services.
Leigh has been extremely helpful in assisting us in renting our unit at Copper Mountain over the past three years. She has great experience and knowledge when it comes to the rental market at Copper Mountain, which is evident in the numbers of her repeat customers. Leigh has been extraordinary to work with, always responsive to questions, providing timely detailed financial statements, and in general just wonderful to work with. If you are considering whether to use a resort rental company or an independent rental company, I cannot think of anyone I would rather work with than Leigh Wadden and Copper Colorado Condos. Leigh will provide a much better service at an extremely competitive price. In short, she is the best.
Condo Owner – Copper Mountain, Colorado