Copper Colorado Condos (CCC) is a cut above other rental management companies because of our low commission percentage and very few fees. We are able to operate on this low percentage because of our nominal overhead costs and efficient technology and business operations. We are also Summit County property owners, and we understand how important it is to get the most income possible from your rental property. We challenge you to find a better offer from any Summit County rental management company.
Along with our competitive commission rate and low fees, we offer you the following benefits:
- We will get to know your property as if it were our own.
- We won't treat your property as inventory, and we'll take time to match potential guests to the property that best fits their needs.
- We'll never fill your property over capacity just to fill the dates. This causes extra wear-and-tear on your property and is not our practice.
- We don't charge our owners for: credit card processing fees, expendable rental supplies, keys, marketing, advertising, or guest cleaning fees.
- We never nickel and dime our owners with unnecessary fees and services.
If you are a Copper Mountain or Frisco property owner and are interested in our lodging management services, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact us to see if CCC is a good fit for you and your rental property. We don't take on new properties just to add to our inventory. We will only add properties when we are confident that we can improve your current situation and increase your rental income.We look forward to discussing your situation to learn if CCC is a good fit for you and your property.
Just back from a ski trip at Copper where we stayed in Westlake 386. Leigh's communication with us was great. She gave us turn-by-turn directions that directed us to her condo. Once inside, we had everything we needed and were amazed at how clean and roomy the condo was. After a long day of skiing, we enjoyed sitting on the enclosed balcony and watching them groom the mountain for the next day. We were a little nervous that we were too far away from the ski lifts, but once we got there, we realized it was a very short walk. This was our first time to ski Copper and we will be back next year. I think we found our permanent ski vacation spot. Thanks Leigh!