Discounted Lift Tickets: Get Steep & Deep Deals through Copper Mountain resort when you purchase your lift tickets in advance online here: Discounted Copper Mountain Lift Tickets
Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals
Charter Sports on West Lake in Copper's Center Village - We are happy to offer our lodging guests a 30% discount on ski/snowboard rentals at Charter Sports in Copper’s Center Village when you reserve your equipment in advance online at this link. The link directs you to the discounted equipment packages. Charter Sports also offers equipment storage at this location at 239 Ten Mile Circle on West Lake.
Airport Shuttle: Epic Mountain Express (formerly Colorado Mountain Express CME) provides professional, reliable shared ride shuttles, charter van and private car services from Denver International airport to Copper Mountain. There is complimentary WI-Fi onboard all EME vehicles. For the best rates and information, book online here: Airport shuttle reservations. If you don't want to book online, please call the reservation center at 800.525.6363 and reference ‘COPPERCONDOS’ as a profile ID.
- Daily Snow Report is Copper Mountain's official daily snow and mountain operations report.
- Copper Mountain Snowline: 888-556-2627
- Frisco, Colorado Weather report is the closest weather station to Copper Mountain 6 miles away.
Traffic/Road Closure Information
- CO Trip.org is a website by the Colorado Department of Transportation. It shows traffic cameras along the I-70 corridor and will also tell you when there are road closures.
- Go I-70 for real-time I-70 traffic updates.
- McCoy's Mtn Market - Small market with basics & some specialty items. Located in Copper Mountain's Center Village next to the ice-skating pond. 970-968-2182 Map
- Safeway - Large grocery store with bakery, florist, deli, meat counter, pharmacy & Starbucks. Located next to Walmart at 1008 Summit Blvd., Frisco CO 80443. (10 minutes from Copper Mountain). Map
- Whole Foods Market - Grocery store offering natural and organic foods. Bakery, meat counter, pastery counter, deli, buffets, pizza. Located off I-70 in Frisco behind Safeway.
- City Market - Large grocery store with bakery, deli, meat counter, pharmacy & Starbucks. Located in the Dillon Ridge Shopping Center, 300 Dillon Ridge Road, Dillon CO 80435. (15 minutes from Copper Mountain).
- Vitamin Cottage - Organic food market located across from Safeway in Frisco.
- Target Store Grocery - Located inside the Target store at 715 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne CO 80498. (15 minutes from Copper Mountain).
- Walmart - Located inside the Walmart store in Frisco. Map
- Copper Mountain Center Village offers a variety of shops including mountain clothing and accessories, boutiques, souvenirs and more.
- Frisco Main Street is a shopper's paradise with a plethora of shops lining Main Street.
- The Towns of Breckenridge, Silverthorne, Dillon and Keystone Ski Resort have their own brand of shopping experience.
- Recycle Sports is a local consignment sports shop where you can find new and used gear a fraction of retail cost. Located at 695 Summit Blvd. 970-668-5150
- The Outlets at Silverthorne offer over 100 outlet stores in 3 villages. Conveniently located off I-70 at Exit 205 in Silverthorne. Free courtesy shuttle & frequent sales events.
Explore Copper Mountain - for Free!
Get to know your new favorite mountain destination! Copper Mountain Resort offers a number of ways for guests to learn about and explore the mountain - for free!
- Mountain Orientation Tours allow you to "meet the mountain" while a knowledgeable Resort Ambassador shares fun facts. Offered twice daily at 10am and 1pm.
- Ambassador Snowshoe Tours highlight the beauty of our snow-covered mountain paradise. Offered twice daily at 10am and 1pm.
- Snowcat Access on Tucker Mountain allows you to have a backcountry experience while safely in-bounds.
Restaurants in Copper Mountain
are locals' favorites
- C. B. Grille in Passage Point. 970-968-3113. Upscale dinner. Good happy hour.
- Camp Hale in Copper Sports. 970-968-2318 x45625. Coffee shop.
- Mountain Melts in the Burning Stones Plaza. 970-968-2318. Specializing in made-to-order, sautéed mac n cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches.
- The Ten Mile in Mountain Plaza. 970-968-3070. Lunch and dinner. Sandwiches, salads, burgers, TV’s.
- Starbucks in Mountain Plaza. 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week.
- Eagle BBQ in Copper Junction. 970-367-5007. Colorado Style BBQ.
- Jack’s Slopeside Grill & Bar in Copper One. 970-968-2318 x45720. Breakfast, lunch, apres.
- Jill's Umbrella Bar patio bar at Copper One.
- Casa Sanchez in Village Square. 970-968-2081. Authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Mahi's Street Tacos next to Passage Point. 970-968-2318
- Storm King Lounge in Mill Club. Sushi bar.
- Sugar Lips mini donuts next to West Lake. 970-968-2520. Serving mini-donuts, coffee, smoothies.
- A-Lift Pizza in Snowbridge Square. 970-968-2033. American and Italian cuisine. Lunch and dinner.
- JJ’s Rocky Mountain Tavern in Copper Station. 970-968-3062. Summer: Lunch only. Winter: Lunch and dinner.
- Camp Hale in Copper Station. Coffee shop.
- Double Diamond in Fox Pine Inn. 970-968-2880. Lunch and dinner. Family style and chef specials.
- Grand Hall Cafe in Copper Station. 970-968-2318 x20203. Lunch only, Cafeteria style.
- Camp Hale in Union Creek. Coffee shop.
- Union Creek Cafe in Union Creek.
On the Mountain
- Solitude Cafe & Grill at the top of the American Eagle lift.
- Flyer's Soup Shack at the top of the American Flyer lift. Open daily starting Dec. 9th.
Serving lunch and drinks.
- T-Rex Grill located at the base of the Timberline Express lift. Open for the season on Dec 9th. Serving lunch and drinks in the sun
- Camp Hale at Solitude Cafe. Coffee shop.
Wheeler Flats (across from Copper's entrance on Highway 91)
- The Healthy Tomato at Conoco gas station. 970-968-2318 x83474
- Sky Chutes Coffee & Daylight Donuts at Conoco gas station. 970-968-2318 x83306
Restaurants in Frisco
are locals' favorites
Main Street from West Main to the Frisco Bay Marina
- Frisco Prime, 20 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-5900. Steakhouse & saloon in a historic cabin.
- The Lost Cajun, 204 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-4352. Genuine Louisiana Cajun food.
- Moosejaw, 208 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-3931. Local burger joint and watering "hole-in-the-wall"
- Deli Belly’s, 275 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-9255. Subs, soups, salads and hot dogs.
- Pete’s Good Eats, (Summer only) Corner of 3rd Ave & Main St, Frisco. 970-485-0186. On-the-go snacks.
- Rocky Mtn Coffee Roasters, 285 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-3470. Coffee and soft serve ice cream.
- The Uptown, 304 Main St. Frisco. 970-668-4728. Contemporary American including Mediterranean, southwestern, and Pacific Rim influences. Fresh wood-oven baked pizza, brunch every Sunday at 10am.
- The Breakfast Deli, 310 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-9484. Made to order breakfast on the go.
- Grecco's Pastaria, 311 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-5442. Casual Italian cuisine. Best happy hour in Frisco.
- Prost Beer & Sausages, 313 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-3688. Beer and sausages in a cozy beer hall.
- Bagali’s, 320 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-0601. Restaurant and wine bar featuring pastas, pizzas and salads.
- Vinny’s, 310 Main St. Frisco. 970-668-0340. Contemporary world and vegetarian cuisine.
- The Tea Bar, (at the Next Page Bookstore) 409 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-9291. Tea, wine and desserts.
- Butterhorn Bakery & Café, 408 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-3997. Breakfast, lunch and fresh desserts.
- 5th Avenue Grille, 423 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-3733. American contemporary cuisine.
- Fish Taco Cart, Corner of 5th and Main St. (Summer Only) 970-485-9519
- Foote's Rest Sweet Shoppe, 510 Main St, Frisco. 209-993-5332
- Silverheels Bar & Grill, 603 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-0345. Steak and trout with a southwestern twist.
- Kemosabe Sushi Bar, 605 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-2100. Sashimi and western-influenced rolls. Great happy hour.
- Peppinos Pizza & Subs, 610 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-5128. Fresh pizza, subs, calzones and more. Best pizza in town.
- Ollies Pub & Grub, 620 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-0744. Family friendly with arcade, TVs and live entertainment.
- Abbey’s Gourmet Coffee, 720 Main St, Frisco. 970-668-8710. Coffee shop offering ice cream, baked goods and smoothies.
- Frisco Wine and Spirits – wine tastings.
- The Island Grill at Frisco Bay Marina, (Summer only) 902 East Main St, Frisco. 970-668-9999. Casual island-style fare, frosty tropical drinks, great views from upstairs deck.
Frisco Summit Blvd– from I-70 to Main Street.
- KFC, 1000 Lakepoint Dr, Frisco. 970-668-3568. Fast food.
- Wendys, 940 North Ten Mile Dr, Frisco. 970-668-0152. Fast food.
- Taco Bell, 865 Summit Blvd, Frisco. 970-668-5029. Mexican fast food.
- Subway, 916 Summit Blvd, Frisco. 970-668-3888. Fast food/deli sandwiches.
- Starbucks (in Safeway) – coffee.
- Hacienda Real, 842 North Summit Blvd, #31. 970-668-9956. Family-owned Mexican restaurant. Lots of food for the price!
- China Schezwan, 842 North Summit Blvd, #27, Frisco. 970-668-0666. Traditional Chinese for dine-in or take-out.
- Smiling Moose Deli, 842 Summit Blvd. #17, Frisco. 970-668-3420. Sandwiches, soup, wraps, salads and breakfast.
Other Summit County Restaurants
- Sunshine Cafe, 250 Summit Place shopping Center, Silverthorne. 970-468-6663. Voted best breakfast, brunch and lunch. Open 7am - 3pm everyday.
- The Mint, 347 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne. 970-468-5247. A historic steak and seafood joint. You choose your steak and flame-broil it on a seasoned lava rock grill.
- Nozawa, 282 Dillon Ridge Rd, Dillon. 970-262-6600. Sushi, Asian, Thai & Teppanyaki
- Bamboo Garden, 190 Meraly Way, Silverthorne. 970-468-6888. Authentic Chinese
- The Hearthstone, 130 S Ridge St, Breckenridge. 970-453-1148. Steaks, fresh seafood and game.
- Ski Tip Lodge, 764 Montezuma Rd, Keystone. 970-496-4202. Rotating four-course dinner menu.
Copper Mountain and Frisco are over 9100 feet. The majority of visitors will have no problem with the altitude. However, if you are traveling from sea level, it's wise to follow some high altitude guidelines in order to enjoy your vacation.
- Spend at least a day acclimating. Easing into your vacation will improve your chances of avoiding high altitude issues.
- Avoid maximum physical exertion for the first 1-2 days.
- Stay hydrated with water and sports drinks. Because of the low humidity in Colorado's mountain environment it is very easy to become dehydrated.
- Use humidifiers in sleeping areas.
- Limit alcohol and caffeinated beverages. Keep in mind that one alcoholic beverage at altitude has the effect of three at sea level.
- Eat small, low fat, high carbohydrate meals.
- Limit time in hot tubs and sauna.
Please visit our Helpful Links page for even more information. Don't hesitate to Contact Us Now if we've missed something or if you have a question or two!
Large one-bedroom condo, great location...
This Summit House 206 condo may look small in the photos but make no mistake it is very spacious and comfortable! We all had a great stay! It is just minutes from the slopes and even closer to entertainment in the village. I would recommend this condo to anyone!