Why Choose Copper Colorado Condos?
To Our Future Lodging Guests:
If you’re questioning why you should book your Copper Mountain lodging with Copper Colorado Condos instead of the resort or a big property management company, then we have many answers for you!
As our customer and guest, you will receive:
- Mountain views and slope-side access - standard with every property,
- Highly competitive and fair lodging rates and fees,
- Service that doesn’t stop after you pay for your reservation,
- A clean and well-supplied vacation rental condo,
- Prompt response to all e-mails, phone calls, and concerns.
If you’re still not convinced that Copper Colorado Condos is the right choice for you, then continue reading:
- All of our condos offer unique amenities and personality, unlike many of the cookie-cutter resort condos and hotels.
- We are very familiar with every one of our rental condos. When you contact other lodging companies, you might talk to a seasonal call center representative who has never been inside the condos.
- We are not a franchise, large company, or a corporation.
- When you book with us, you choose the exact condo that you want. So, prior to booking, you know what it looks like, what building it’s in, where it’s located in the building, the view, and the amenities. With some larger companies, you book a unit 'type' and never really know where you’ll end up when you check in.
- We offer a small, manageable number of condos, so you won’t get lost in the crowd.
- We all are long-time Summit County property owners – including our housekeepers and secretary. Why should this matter you? Because we've all been here a while. Whether you run into our housekeepers, call our office, or talk to our maintenance guy, we'll all have a coffee shop recommendation, tell you the best brew pub, share the best childcare provider and answer your questions like locals - because we all are!
- We are committed to helping you find the perfect Copper Mountain or Frisco vacation rental.
- We don’t sell real estate and aren’t an HOA management company. We focus exclusively on you.
You can ask us any little detail about the condo you want to rent, and we'll nearly always know the answer. Contact us now if you have a question, or Book Online Now if we've convinced you that you should book your vacation rental with us!
To Property Owners:
Copper Colorado Condos is a cut above other rental management companies because of our low commission percentage and very few fees. We are able to operate on this low percentage because of our nominal overhead costs and efficient technology and business operations. We are also Summit County property owners, and we understand how important it is to get the most income possible from your rental property. We challenge you to find a better offer from any Summit County rental management company.
Along with the area's best commission rate and lowest fees, we offer you the following benefits:
- We will get to know your property as if it were our own.
- We won't treat your property as inventory, and we'll take time to match potential guests to the property that best fits their needs.
- We'll never fill your property over capacity just to fill the dates. This causes extra wear-and-tear on your property and is not our practice.
- We don't charge our owners for: credit card processing fees, expendable rental supplies, keys, marketing, advertising, or guest cleaning fees.
- We never nickel and dime our owners with unnecessary fees and services.
Please contact us to see if Copper Colorado Condos is a good fit for you and your rental property. We don't take on new properties just to add to our inventory. We will only add properties when we are confident that we can improve your current situation and increase your rental income.
Just back from a ski trip at Copper where we stayed in Westlake 386. Leigh's communication with us was great. She gave us turn-by-turn directions that directed us to her condo. Once inside, we had everything we needed and were amazed at how clean and roomy the condo was. After a long day of skiing, we enjoyed sitting on the enclosed balcony and watching them groom the mountain for the next day. We were a little nervous that we were too far away from the ski lifts, but once we got there, we realized it was a very short walk. This was our first time to ski Copper and we will be back next year. I think we found our permanent ski vacation spot. Thanks Leigh!