It may be hard to believe, but since its modest beginnings in 2003, when the Tubbs Romp to Stomp raised about $44,000, total fundraising has topped $1 million. So strap on your snowshoes for this year's edition, March 6 at the Frisco Nordic Center. The Romp to Stomp is a fun, family-friendly snowshoe event that is truly in a class of its own. Try Tubbs Snowshoes on the beautiful snowshoe trails at the Frisco Nordic Center, take photos in our photo booth, pick up fun swag, enjoy FREE breakfast, high-five our fun-loving mascot TubbScout and spend a morning in the great outdoors with hundreds of your soon-to-be friends.
Earn the chance to take home some awesome gear and prizes by helping Tubbs raise funds for Susan G. Komen®. Romp to Stomp participants come in all ages, genders and sizes, from the first time snowshoer to the weekend snowshoe warrior, we all have one end goal in mind – to enjoy our winter!
Romp Quick Facts
- Colorado Romp Benefits: Susan G. Komen® Colorado
- Year started: 2003
- Total # of participants in Colorado since inception: 21,295
- Total raised for the Susan G. Komen® Colorado: $1,029,622
- Total # of participants globally since inception: 46,600+
- Total raised for Susan G. Komen and the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation: Over $2.8 MILLION